Serve Summons in Hillsborough County

ADI Florida Process, a reliable process service company located in Hillsborough County, Florida, offers a full range of process services to meet any needs in the Tampa metro area. Whether the matter is a civil lawsuit, criminal investigation, or other matter, we can get your summons served quickly and at a reasonable cost.

ADI (Assurance, Diligence & Integrity) Florida Process provides a wide range of other services, as well, from background checks to delivery of important documents. Our professional process servers can serve summons in Hillsborough County and throughout Florida. We can deliver documents citywide, statewide and nationwide, giving you the assurance that your legal delivery needs will be met rapidly.

With years of experience, we understand the need for quick and reliable process service. With local offices in Hillsborough County Process Service, we can get serve summons in Tampa Bay, and elsewhere, efficiently and at a low cost to you. We offer repeat customers bulk and discount rates so that you can save on routine process serving while relying on our quick and efficient service.

Contact us today for quick and reliable service to serve a summons in Hillsborough County by calling 813-263-5787 to speak to a customer service representative. We will assess your service needs and work with you to get the best price and most efficient service available. No matter what your unique process service needs are, we will work with you to meet them.

Tags :,

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/adiflori/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-company/single.php on line 57
Subpoenas for Records

A difficult part of any legal proceeding can be serving subpoenas for records on people who might have documents or other pieces of information crucial to defeating the opposition in a case. Many people are unwilling to accept service, or can be difficult to locate for a variety of reasons. In Florida, however, process ser...

Serve Small Claims Court Papers

In Florida, small claims courts are set up to handle disputes involving less than $5,000.00. Anyone 18 years or older can file a small claims case. The person requesting the small claims case just needs to contact the county clerk of court for the small claims court papers, service of process and Statement of Claim [&hellip...

Related Post