Serve Divorce Papers in Orlando Florida

To serve divorce papers in Orlando, located in Orange County, you must have the proper documents. Whether you choose to complete your own documents or have an attorney complete the papers, you must hire a process server to serve them. To file, you must have a minimum of the following: Civil Cover Sheet, Summons and Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. The forms are available at the Orlando clerk’s office in Orange County.

Once the your forms are completed, bring them to the clerk to file them, along with the proper filing fee. The clerk uses the Civil Cover Sheet to properly enter the case and determine what the filing fee is. The clerk then stamps the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, and signs and stamps the Summons. By statute, you have so many days to get the Summons and Petition for Dissolution of Marriage served on your spouse. If you are required to serve additional papers during your divorce case, you can contact ADI Florida Process to serve divorce papers.

Bring the Summons and the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage to a process server for proper service on your spouse. ADI Florida Process will serve your spouse in a timely manner. We offer quick and inexpensive service for divorce documents. If, later in the case, you need other documents served in Orange County or Orlando, Florida, ADI Florida Process will provide that service for you. Call ADI Florida Process now for professional, fast and inexpensive service of all your divorce papers. Call Now – 813-263-5787

Tags :, ,

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/adiflori/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-company/single.php on line 57
Subpoenas for Medical Records in Seminole County

ADI Florida Process is an experienced legal support services provider specializing in process serving and subpoenas for medical records in Seminole County. We are trusted professionals in the legal support services business, recognized for our commitment to quality customer service. Our process servers are dedicated, reliab...

Subpoenas for Medical Records in Miami-Dade County

If you are involved in a lawsuit involving injury, you may need to get the medical records of the other party. In many cases, you will have to get these records subpoenaed, which is a legal order from the courts requiring a party to bring forth evidence. ADI Florida Process deals regularly in subpoenas for […]...

Related Post